The Blackfoot Cafe is managed by Missoula College Culinary Arts students and faculty. Located on river level, students, staff, faculty, and guests can enjoy a delicious dining experience in a restaurant-setting right on campus.
Fall Semester hours are from 11am to 1:30pm, Tuesday - Friday. Average prices range from $10-$15. For reservations or questions, call: (406) 243-7815.
All proceeds benefit the Culinary Arts program.
Menu Date: 09/06/17
- French Onion Soup
- Cream of Tomato with Cheesy Croutons and Red Onion Crème Fraiche Sauce
- Grilled Vegetable Sandwich on Focaccia, Provolone, Arugula, and Tahini Sauce
- Ham and Brie Sandwich with Arugula, Fennel, and Apple Slaw and Apricot Spread
- Shrimp Bahn Mi with Sambal Oelek Aioli, Shredded Vegetables and Pickled Jalapeños
- Gouda Cheeseburger with Chive Garlic Mayo, Heywood Mustard, and House-made Ketchup
- Market Vegetable Salad with Vinaigrette Gourmande
- Moroccan Chopped Salad with Spiced Garbanzo Beans, Za'atar Grilled Chicken, Labneh Cheese, and Harissa
- Smoked Salmon and Avocado Salad with Chipotle Sherry Vinaigrette