Exercise Science Applied Option Baccalaureate Track
This is a Baccalaureate Track for students to earn their AA degree through Missoula College, followed by a BS in Health & Human Performance with an option in Exercise Science - Applied through the UM mountain campus.
This plan assumes that the student places into M 121 and WRIT 101. Should the student place below these levels, additional coursework may be required; this, in turn, may extend the length of the overall plan. Students who place above M 121 should consult with their advisor regarding the appropriate math course for them.
Several courses included in the plan are major-restricted (i.e. only students with certain majors may register for them in Cyberbear), and are indicated as such below. Students must acquire Registration Override forms signed by the instructor in order to enroll in the course.
|Mtn: CHMY 121N||3|
|Wintersession: COMX 111A||3|
|Mtn: CHMY 123N||3|
|Mtn: CHMY 124N||2|
|Total Credits||17 [3/14]|
- * Students planning on enrolling in the 300-level Anatomy & Physiology courses (recommended for those who are applying to professioal schools) should take BIOH 113 as preperation, rather than BIOH 108. Visit with your advisor for more information
|(E) Ethical & Human Values||3|
|(L) Literary & Artistic Studies||3|
|Mtn: STAT 216||4|
|Mtn: (Y) Democracy & Citizenship||3-4|
|Mtn: KIN 205**||3|
- ** These courses are major restricted; the student must obtain a registration override from the professor in order to enroll in this course.
- *** If the (Y) course taken Spring #2 is also an (H) Historical & Cultural Studies course, students may opt to take a Missoula College course that satisfies solely the (X) General Education Requirement category, instead.
- Complete AA degree graduation application
- AA degree earned
- Fill out mountain campus major change form for Fall #3 admission