Online Appointment Scheduler Information
Missoula College professional advisors have discontinued use of Starfish. Returning and continuing General AA or General AS students will use EAB "Navigate" to schedule appointments with their primary academic advisor.
What is Navigate? Navigate is a student success platform for students, faculty, advisors, University administrators, and other student support services. Navigate will help students to easily find their path to success by managing their to-do items, viewing important dates and deadlines, easily connecting with advisors, faculty, and other support staff, and being able to view services around campus that will provide extra assistance at every step toward degree completion. Begin exploring Navigate.
We are primarily conducting distance advising appointments at this time in a number of ways:
- Zoom Video Meeting (preferred)
- Phone Appointment
If you have already met with your advisor for summer or fall 2021 registration, please email them with any questions before setting a follow-up appointment.
Welcome to Missoula College! All first-time, incoming freshman need to review the next steps outlined in their acceptance packet and be sure to Complete These Steps in order to prepare for academic advising and course registration.
Continuing General AA/AS students, or select others who receive their primary advising at the Academic Advising Center, will schedule their academic advising appointments using Navigate.
Scheduling a General AA or General AS Advising Appointment using Navigate:
- Go to www.umt.edu/navigate and log in with your Net ID and password.
- Select "Schedule an Appointment" in the top right of your home page.
- For the type of appointment, choose "Advising" and then the type of service you need. If you are unsure, you may select "General Advising".
- Choose your preferred location.
- Select a day and time for your appointment.
- Be sure to review the appointment details and finalize by selecting "Schedule Appointment". You will receive a confirmation email and you can also opt in for text message reminders.
- New! Try downloading the "Navigate Student" app to be able to schedule appointments within the student app! Try it out here.
For more information or assistance with scheduling, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our front desk (406) 243-7925.
Students in all other majors must contact their assigned advisor to schedule an appointment. If you are uncertain who your advisor is, select your Missoula College Academic Program for more information.