Online Appointment Scheduler Information
The Academic Advising Center has introduced a new tool to make scheduling an advising appointment more convenient: an online appointment scheduling system! Instructions on how to use this new online scheduler may be found below.
This scheduler is only for use by Missoula College Pre-Nursing and Medical Assisting students who have not yet had a Fall 2017 academic advising appointment.
If you are a Missoula College Pre-Nursing or Medical Assisting student who has already had an advising appointment for Fall 2017 registration, please email your advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
- Go to the website: https://prenursing.youcanbook.me
- Select your preferred advisor or click “No Preference” at the bottom to view all available appointment times.
- Click on your desired available appointment time. (Unavailable times are crossed out.)
- Enter your information, check the box that you are not a robot, and then click “Confirm Booking.”
- Check your UM email address for a confirmation email. Save this email! It will provide links to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
NOTE: By scheduling an appointment through this online system, you are confirming that you are a Missoula College Pre-Nursing or Medical Assisting student who has not yet had a Fall 2017 academic advising appointment. Students who are not Missoula College Pre-Nursing or Medical Assisting students or who are Missoula College Pre-Nursing or Medical Assisting students who have already had a Fall 2017 advising appointment may be subject to appointment cancellation.