How do I get my transcripts?

Official Transcripts

An official transcript is a copy of your permanent academic college record. It includes courses taken, grades, dates of attendance, and GPA. If you plan on attending a college or university you will be required to submit an official transcript. Only the student can request a transcript. You can do so online using your UM Student ID. The official UM transcript bears the signature of the Registrar and the UM seal. An official transcript is no longer “official” if the sealed UM envelope is opened by anyone other than the intended third party recipient.

To Request a transcript you may go to and click on "Order-Track-Verify". For questions you may contact the Registrar's Office at (406)243-7887.