With instructor’s approval, students may take make-up tests in the LC. Appointments must be made at least 2 business days in advance.
- Communicate in a timely manner with your instructor to receive permission to make-up the test.
- Make an appointment with LC staff at least 2 business days in advance by calling 243-7826, emailing MCLearningCenter@mso.umt.edu, or visiting the LC in MC 022.
- You must know the course number and title, your instructor’s name, and the test you are taking (i.e. Test 1, or Chapter 2 & 3).
- LC staff will fill out and give you a Make-up Test Prescription slip with the details of your appointment.
- Deliver Make-up Test Prescription slip to your instructor for signature. Be sure the instructor includes any notes or instructions as necessary.
- Arrive at your appointment on time with your signed Make-up Test Prescription slip, your photo ID, and only the materials you need for the test.
- If you must cancel, reschedule, or will be late, please notify LC staff as soon as possible by calling 243-7826, emailing MCLearningCenter@mso.umt.edu, or visiting the LC in MC 022. Remember: it is YOUR responsibility to communicate any changes to your instructor BEFORE you may take an exam.
Students are responsible for initiating the make-up test process, including setting an appointment, delivering the Make-Up Test Prescription to you for signature, and communicating any appointment changes.
- Appointments are necessary, and must be made at least 2 business days in advance. This ensures time for communication between you and the student, gives you time to deliver the test, and allows the LC to schedule the tests appropriately.
- Be sure to include any pertinent notes, details, or instructions on the Make-up Test Prescription as necessary. Unless otherwise noted, students receive the same amount of time as the class period.
- You may deliver tests to the LC in person by visiting MC 022, or via email at MCLearningCenter@mso.umt.edu
- Please pick up completed exams during LC open hours.