My Missoula College
Nursing Student Resources
MC Nursing Program Application
- The application for Spring Semester 2018 admission will be posted in mid-September and has a submission deadline of Wednesday, November 1, 2017. Please review our requirements and application procedure.
Helpful Info & Links for MC Nursing Students
Faculty & Staff
- Office Hours: Nursing Faculty (forthcoming)
- Office Hours: Nursing Program Staff (forthcoming)
Handbooks & Manuals
- RN Student Handbook
- Nursing Program Policy and Procedure Manual (forthcoming)
- Classroom Schedules (forthcoming)
- Nursing Lab Schedule (forthcoming)
Nursing Career Info & Advocacy - Helpful Links
- Nursing Career Information:
- NCLEX-RN Exam Overview:
- NCLEX-RN Practice Test Questions with Rationale:
- Nursing Resume and Job Application Advice:
- Interview Tips and Advice for Nurses:
Job & Training Opportunities
- Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno, Nevada is actively recruiting nurses (posted 3/29/2017).
Scholarships & Travel Stipends
- Nursing Schools Almanac $2,500 RN-to-BSN Scholarship for Fall 2017: awarded to a student entering an RN-to-BSN program in Fall 2017 semester. Deadline for application submission is August 31, 2017.
- F.A. Davis $1,500 Nursing Scholarship for 2017: awarded to one undergraduate nursing student who is studying in the U.S. or Canada - application deadline is July 15, 2017.
- Best Beginnings Childcare Scholarship Program: Child Care Resources administers the state-funded Best Beginnings Child Care Scholarship to help families with low income pay for child care.
- Funds Available - Rural Clinical Travel Support: A travel stipend funded by rural hospitals is available first come, first served due to limited funds - application link (http://www.wmtahec.org/Students/). For more information, please contact the Western Montana Area Health Education Center at (406) 243-4746.
- Student Nurse Internships Available: with Benefis Health System in Great Falls -- see informational flyer.
- Online Scholarship Application Portal: The online Scholarship Application is accessible to all UM students and offers one centralized general application, regardless of major or program of study. The application replaces the "General University Scholarship Program," as well as many individual departmental, school, and college administered programs. If you are a UM student, to apply and learn more, log into the application portal (https://umt.academicworks.com) using your UM Net ID and password. Opening and closing dates vary by scholarship and department.