This 5-week program provides excellent Commercial Driver License training at a competitive cost. Information on upcoming training dates coming soon.
Orientation — Week 1
Preparation includes DOT physical, drug screening, driver license background check, instruction for written exam, and scheduling of written exam. At the end of orientation, students areready for behind-the-wheel training.
Driver Training — Weeks 2-4
Pre-trip, backing and driving — the behind-the-wheel knowledge and experience to help students pass the driving test.
Finishing — Week 5
For those trainees who expect to use the CDL for a truck driving career. Includes the following driving competencies:
- Hours of service rules, regulations and electronic Logbooks
- Scale house inspections; Compliance Safety and Accountability (CSA)
- Mountain driving with a fully loaded trailer
- Close proximity driving and backing
- Dispatch, routing and trip planning
- Fuel optimization and truck operations
- Preparation for the Knowledge and Skills Tests
- Test in the same truck you trained in
- Meets training hours requirements for hire
- We help you connect with employers