Missoula College - University of Montana
Missoula College, the two-year unit of the University of Montana, provides outstanding occupational and technical education covering 40 programs. Areas of study include business, culinary, legal studies, healthcare professions, information technology, industrial and construction technology. An Associate of Arts general education program is also available to students desiring a transfer degree for a baccalaureate degree program. Most programs begin in the fall with some programs offering spring entry.
Students completing two and three-semester programs in the career and technical programs earn a Certificate of Applied Science degree, while students completing four-semester programs earn an Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Art, or Associate of Science degree. Workforce education is offered through not-for-credit training or credit training that may result in a badge or microcredential.
Check out the slideshow of 5 items below:
- Slide Title: Congratulations 2021 Graduates! Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: Learn This Summer with Missoula College! Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: Congratulations Graduates, You Did It! Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: Spring is here! Slide Caption:
- Slide Title: Iris the Osprey sits in her nest after migrating back to Missoula for the summer on April 7, 2021 Slide Caption: