Environmental Studies Track #2
This Environmental Studies Track is for students who place into M 115 and intend on completing statistics, rather than a foriegn language, for general education requirement purposes.
A few notes regarding the plan:
- ENST 231H will substitute for the Environmental Studies major course requirement ENST 230.
- ENSC 105N is offered face-to-face fall semesters only, and is offered online intermittently.
- Students may take FORS 201, PSYX 222, or SOCI 202 instead of STAT 216. Note that some of these courses may have additional prerequisites or restrictions.
- Grades of C- or better are required for all courses intended to count toward the major.
- Courses taken through University of Montana-Missoula campus are indicated with "Mtn" in the plan.
Recommended Missoula College electives could consist of courses in Business, Energy, and Creative Writing, as well as SCN 105N, SCN 175N, BGEN 160S, ACTG 101/102, and NUTR 221N.
TOTAL CREDITS EARNED FOR AA DEGREE: 61-62 for degree
|Mtn: ENSC 105N (Fall only)||3|
|Mtn: Democracy & Citizenship (Y)||3-4|
|ENST 231H/Intermediate Writing||3|
|Or Other S course||3|
|Mtn: CHMY 121N||3|
|Mtn: STAT 216*||4|
*Courses are based on placement scores and/or prerequisites.
|Or Other L Course|
|Mtn: ENST 201||3|
|Mtn: ENST 225 (Fall only)||3|
|Or Other A course|
|Mtn: NRSM 210N (Spring only)||3|
|Or Mtn: BIOB 170N (Spring & Summer only)|
|Mtn: NASX 304E||3|
- Complete AA degree graduation application