Environmental Studies Track #3
This Environmental Studies Track is for students who place into M 090 and intend on completing a foriegn language for general education requirement purposes.
A few notes regarding the plan:
- ENST 231H will substitute for the Environmental Studies major course requirement ENST 230.
- Students do not earn credit for M 090 to count toward graduation; the credits do count towards total semester credit load for financial aid purposes, however.
- ENSC 105N is offered face-to-face fall semesters only, and online intermittently.
- Grades of C- or better are required for all courses intended to count toward the major.
- Courses taken through University of Montana-Missoula campus are indicated with "Mtn" in the plan.
Recommended Missoula College electives could consist of courses in Business, Energy, and Creative Writing, as well as SCN 105N, SCN 175N, BGEN 160S, ACTG 101/102, and NUTR 221N.
TOTAL CREDITS EARNED FOR AA DEGREE: 62
|Mtn: ENSC 105N (Fall only)||3|
|Mtn: Democracy & Citizenship (Y)||4|
|ENST 231H/Intermediate Writing||3|
|Mtn: CHMY 121N||3|
|Mtn: ENST 201||3|
*Course are based on placement scores and/or prerequisites.
|Or Other S Course|
|Mtn: Language 101||4-5|
|Mtn: ENST 225 (Fall only)||3|
|Or Other L Course|
|Or Other A course|
|Mtn: Language 102||4-5|
|Mtn: NASX 304E||3|
- Completed AA degree graduation application