Psychology Baccalaureate Track
The Psychology (PSYX) Baccalaureate Tracks are plans of study for students interested earning an Associate of Arts (AA) degree followed by a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology.
The plan of study requires the student to:
- Complete the General Education Requirements for UM and the Associate of Arts degree with an emphasis in Psychology
- Complete the Psychology major courses with a grade of “C” or higher
- Attain 60 or more credits
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Early in the semester prior to earning the AA degree, complete the Missoula College graduation application with a Missoula College advisor
- Early in the semester prior to attending the mountain campus:
- Contact the Psychology Department's advising office to schedule an advising appointment with a mountain campus faculty member for the first semester at the mountain campus, and
- Complete applicable paperwork to become a mountain campus student required for pre- registration of mountain campus classes.
Upon completion of these requirements the student will have successfully matriculated into the Psychology major at UM with junior status.