Parks, Tourism, & Recreation Management Track #2
This Parks, Tourism, & Recreation Management track is for students to place into M 115. Additionally, this version is for stduetns taking ACTG 101 and 102 at Missoula College in lieu of ACTG 201 at the mountain campus. ACTG 202 is offered through Missoula College during fall semesters.
A few notes regarding the plan:
- Courses taken through the mountain campus are indicated with "Mtn."
- Students completing the AA degree may substitute WRIT 121 for the PTRM major requirement NRSM 200.
- Students must complete the AA degree graduation application by Fall #2. They are due the last Friday in October for Spring graduation.
- During their last semester in the AA (Spring #2), students must attend the College of Forestry and Conservation advising night.
- PTRM 150 Issues in PTRM, an optional one-credit course, will be offered fall semesters through the mountain campus.
- Students interested in the PTRM Recreation Resource Management Track should take CHMY 121N
- TOTAL CREDITS FOR DEGREE: 63
|Mtn: ECNS 201S||3|
|Mtn: NRSM 121S (Fall only)||3|
|Mtn: BIOB 170N (Spring only)||3|
|Or Mtn: BIOO 105N (Spring only)|
|Mtn: PTRM 210S (Spring only)||3|
|ACTG 202 (Fall only at MC)||3|
|Mtn: PTRM 217S||3|
|Mtn: STAT 216||4|
|(E) Ethical & Human Values course||3|
|Mtn: NRSM 210N (Spring only)||3|
|Mtn: FORS 250||3|
- Fill out AA graduation application. They are due the last Friday in October for Spring graduation.
- AA degree earned.
- Fill out a mountain campus major change form for Fall #3 admission.