Parks, Tourism & Recreation Management Track #3
This Parks, Toursim & Recreation Management track is for students who place into M 090.
A few notes regarding the plan:
- Courses taken through the mountain campus are indicated with "Mtn."
- Students completing the AA degree may substitute WRIT 121 for the PTRM major requirement NRSM 200.
- Students must complete the AA degree graduation application by Fall #2. They are due the last Friday in October for Spring graduation.
- During their last semester in the AA (Spring #2), students must attend the College of Forestry and Conservation advising night.
- PTRM 150 Issues in PTRM, an optional one-credit course, will be offered fall semesters through the mountain campus.
- TOTAL CREDITS FOR AA DEGREE: 60
|Mtn: (Y) Democracy & Citizenship||3|
|Mtn: NRSM 121S (Fall only)||3|
|Mtn: BIOB 170N (Spring or summer only)||3|
|Or BIOO 105N (Spring only)|
|Mtn: PTRM 210S (Spring only)||3|
- *Students do not earn credit to count towards graduation for any developmental course (courses numbered below 100). However, the credit hours do count towards the 12 minimum needed each semester to be considered a full-time student for financial aid purposes.
|ACTG 202 (Fall only at MC)||3|
|Mtn: STAT 216||4|
|Mtn: PTRM 217S||3|
|(E) Ethical & Human Values course||3|
|Mtn: NRSM 210N (Spring only)||3|
|Mtn: ECNS 201S||3|
- Fill out AA graduation application. They are due the last Friday in October for Spring graduation.
- AA degree earned.
- Fill out a mountain campus major change form for Fall #3 admission.