Costs and Scholarships
Participating in our concurrent enrollment program offers students a great opportunity to get a head start on their college credits. Our 1-2-FREE Program offers students their first two courses (up to 6 credits) tuition free. Any credits accrued after that will be $55/credit hour, which is half the standard Missoula College per credit rate.
There is further scholarship available for students who (themselves or their households:
- receive free or reduced lunch
- participate in Montana Healthy Kids and or medicaid
- receive SNAP or WIC benefits
- participate in the Head Start Program
- are McKinney-Vento participants
- receive TANF or SSI benefits
- receive a Section 8 Housing Voucher
If you or your family receive any of these services, you are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
If you have any questions, contact our Dual Enrollment Coordinator Jordan Patterson at email@example.com