The Learning Center provides free tutoring to Missoula College students, or mountain campus students enrolled in Missoula College courses. Click the subject link below for complete tutoring schedules and more information. For subjects not listed, contact LC staff for more information.
BIOH108 Basic Anatomy, BIOH201/202 A&P 1, BIOH211/212 A&P 2
From general computer help to specific course content. Make an appointment with a tutor today! We also provide support for online student services (Cyberbear, Moodle, UMConnect, and other UM-MC resources).
For students enrolled in MC math classes, or other classes using math concepts. Students may use our computers to do homework if they choose.
Speak with a professional writing tutor from the Writing & Public Speaking Center!
- Review Zooms System Requirements for PC, Mac and Linux systems.
- Connectivity problems can happen. If you experience difficulties it's okay, rejoin as able. If problems persist, consider checking your Internet speed.
- Control background noise. We know you may not always be able to find quiet space and control interruptions by roommates, spouses, children, and pets. Stay muted unless you are going to speak. Use earbuds or headphones and refrain from typing unless you are muted. Your Instructors also have the ability to mute all participants.
- Consider using Zoom's built-in Chat feature or keeping the video feed off. This frees Internet bandwidth and will allow you to listen without worrying about your appearance.
- See UMOnline's support page: http://umonline.umt.edu/keep_on_learning/tools_keep_on_learning.php