Our Dual Enrollment Program offers high school students the opportunity to earn college credit while they're still enrolled in high school. Students have two paths in the Program;Early College or Concurrent Enrollment.
Concurrent enrollment takes place at local high schools, where students earn college credit by taking equivalent courses during their normal day. And the former, Early College, gives high schoolers the opportunity to enroll in real college courses both remotely and in-person.
- Take the same courses (100-200 level) as the students at Missoula College, Bitterroot College and the University of Montana
- Take courses in-person, remotely, or online
- The 1-2-FREE Program offers students free tuition for their first 2 courses (up to 6 credits). Subsequent courses cost $55/credit (plus any other fees such as books, access codes, etc.) Learn more about scholarships
- Find out if you're eligible for Early College
- Earn college credit for work you're doing already in your high school
- Each participating high school offers its own array of classes
- See if your school participates and what they offer
- Just like Early College, tuition is waived for the first two courses (up to 6 credits) through the 1-2-FREE Program